Random things come in threes too


The theme for this week's McLinky Blog Hop is Three things you didn't know about me. Now I've already done the "100 things about me" meme which means now I have to come up with three more.

Hmmm

Alrighty then, three it is;

  1. I hate other people's "stuff". I can happily deal with my own things lying around the house and in fact I barely even notice them, but OPS will drive me slowly to the nut house.

  2. However, I do suffer from OPT. I refer of course to Other People's Toast. It's physically impossible for me to see someone eating toast, or worse still cheese on toast, without immediately having to eat it on them. Now just so we're completely clear, going and making my own toast would not satisfy the craving, because something about the other person's toast makes it so much nicer than anything I could make myself.

  3. And because I can't actually remember every one of the 100 things I've already told you, I'm just going to go ahead and throw out another three off the top of my head. One of them is bound to be new, right?

    • I skipped the first month of fourth year in secondary school. I even got brave and went to the cafeteria on the school grounds once or twice for lunch.

    • Even though I bake as much of my own bread as possible I really, really love the plastic white shop bought bread. Especially when it is very soft and I use it to make jam sandwiches and it sticks to the roof of my mouth.

    • When I went to Makro at the weekend apart from the bits and pieces I already blogged about I also bought a 3kg sweet shop jar of toffee crumble. Its this weird looking combination of chocolate, caramel and biscuit all smooshed together into little nuggets. These three ingredients sound absolutely fine until you bear in mind that they're usually used in toffee crumble to recycle factory leftovers so the end product rarely tastes the same. For instance this time the little nuggets are speckled with a rainbow of colours meaning that they contain the crushed of remains of what I assume was either smarties or m&ms shells. The worst part about all of this is that everyone else in the house can't stand the stuff so I fully intend to eat the entire jar myself.



MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same way about OPS! But instead of eating OPT, for me it's OPB (bacon!!!!)

    Not sure about this BlogHop thing. I'll have to check it out when I'm actually back from my bloggy break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So miss going to makro for summer holiday sweets, my Granda used to let us choose one type each and so we'd have three giant jars of sweets for holidays on the north coast! Enjoy yours!

    You have been chosen by me to receive a lovely blog award. You can get the cute award picture from my blog.

    The rules of the award are:

    1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

    2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

    3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate other peoples stuff to

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toast bread in any form.. Unless its a tomato and bacon sandwich witht the tomatoes coming form our own bucket garden.. I don't like bread.
    but i will make some if you come over so you can have it...
    I hoped over come see me readerwave@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
    browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

    and Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    Deborah

    P.S.
    You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to find your blog while blog hopping today. I love making new friends and finding new blogs.
    I enjoyed my visit to yours. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.