Menu Plan - 18/5 to 25/5

Just a quick post, I'm off to collect Toots from her Nana's house and need to get my finger out.

Monday

Irish Stew with crusty bread

Tuesday

Hotdogs and onion rings

Wednesday

Chicken curry with steamed rice and naan bread.

Thursday

Baked cod with pesto and crushed white beans with Parmesan.

Friday

Snack night. Thin and crispy mozzarella pizza, chicken wings, baked crisps and dip.

Saturday

Sandwiches and leftovers to clean out the fridge.

Sunday

Roast chicken either with crusty bread, pickles and salady bits or with potatoes and steamed veg.

Baking

Raspberry and lemon oat bars or plain old fashioned flapjacks.
Madeira cake
Butterscotch tablets, more of a sugar making thing than a baking thing but the husband is running out and I can't be bothered with a trip to Newcastle at the minute for more. Don't ask me why we'd need to Newcastle, but he's convinced that they're better than the ones in other shops.

2 comments:

  1. Is it ok if I send Hubby around again on Thursday? He would love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious as ever!

    Never had butterscotch from Newcastle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.