Keep 'er lit


She stepped up and looked me square in the eye. The sun was already high in the sky and I could feel the beads of sweat start their journey down the back of my neck.

The glint in her eye told me she meant business, "Go on then, interview me". Frick.

Bugger, now I have to ask MTM of Multi Tasking Mommy and Circle of Life Blog five questions and hopefully at the end of the day she'll still speak to me.

I can be a bit a div at times. The sort of person that will outright ask you what age you are or whether your hair colour is natural when I bump into you and your out on a first date. That lovely girl that will discreetly scream at the top of her lungs over the music in a club to let a friend know her skirt's tucked into her knickers just as the music stops.

Yep, that's me.

Deep breath now...


1. Thinking about holidays and vacations which comes to mind first, your best or worst experience and why?

2. What is your worst habit?

3. If you could be a super hero for a day what would your power be?

4. You have to give away all of your material possessions, not including the roof over your head, but you can keep three things. What are they?

5. Disco or die?

There you go, nice and easy. All you have to do is answer the questions, add the following instructions and come back here to leave a comment so I can come over and read your answers.

Instructions

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will get to ask them five questions.

3 comments:

  1. OH, you're so cute! I'm an up front person as well...and just so you know, cuz I KNOW you're curious! I'm 33! Hehe! I'm open too...you can pretty much ask me absolutely anything in the world and I'll answer. I have no secrets and I like to share.

    I'll answer these over at my place in the next few days...I'll be back to let you know when!

    Thanks for the fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My interview is up!
    http://circleoflifeblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/interview-with-mtm.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.