WFMW - Desperately Seeking...........Something.

I’m just having a mini rant this week rather than post anything that might actually be useful.

You see, nothing’s working for me this week. I’ve been late to work everyday. The house looks like something exploded. The garden is a complete disaster with the high winds we’ve been having.

Don’t even start me on the pile of ironing I have hidden in the bottom (middle and top) of a wardrobe.

I’ve posted naff all in about a week.

And yes, in spite of the complete and utter uselessness of this post I’m still going to link to WFMW because I think the only thing that will work for me this week is a friendly voice. Oh and hugs…….don’t forget to leave hugs.

For some really useful ideas head on over to Rocks in my Dryer. I know I’ll be scouring every last one for ideas of how to get out of this dip and whether to start on the east or west face of Mount Hellovalotado.

5 comments:

  1. Are you having my week? Or I am having yours? :)

    Grace for today and hope for tommorrow as the hymn says, and I am clinging to that this week.

    Ironing, gardens and housework are not eternal, even though they are constantly clamoring for our attention. :)

    His Grace is sufficient, when I remind myself to take hold of it.

    Hoping today is going better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just seems to be a busy time of year! I know I to have been having the overwhelmed feeling some this week. I have been trying to turn it over to God, relax and then just work on one thing at a time. It feels so nice when you can get one thing done and off the list!
    I hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best word ever spoken into my life during one of these same crazy weeks was this - "If the spiritual warfare you're experiencing is any indication of the impact you're having on the kingdom of God, its going to be big." Keep your chin up and your head bowed. ((((HUGS)))), Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for the hugs and kind words.

    Everything seems to be settling down a little now and I'm slowly starting to catch up with myself.

    Still, if I didn't have a bad week once in a while, how would I know when I was having a good one?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.