Fight the Frump - Hold Your Head High


It's Friday's Fight the Frump with Mrs Fussypants.

It might sound really obvious, but always hold your head up high, walk tall (you can carry a big stick if you want to).

It's all about confidence or at least giving of an air of confidence.

Standing up straight and holding you head high works wonders in lots of ways.

Working down the body, it allows you to look people in the eye and lets your voice carry further. Your eyes will catch more natural light making them seem brighter and more alert. Your under eyes catch more light as well minimising shadows.

Holding you head up minimises or eliminates the double chin altogether, as well as smoothing out any fine lines and wrinkles around your neck and chest.

It lifts the boobs which in turn gives a flatter appearance to your middle (a good bra also helps, underwire is your friend).

It will encourage you to maintain better posture overall, just think no more neck and back pain.

So go on, lift that head, throw your shoulders back and strut your stuff.

Want to join in. Fight the Frump with Fussy.

L.


3 comments:

  1. Great advice! I am usually looking down to make sure the kids are doing OK. Next time I am out and about with them in tow....I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great reminder. I always feel better when I remember to sit up straight, walk straight, and hold my head high. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions! Also, thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad you did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.