Fight the Frump - Excrutiating Agony

I have a tiny little confession to make. Almost not worth mentioning really.


If left to my own, slightly lazy, unruly devices I can get a bit of a Frida Kahlo vibe going.




Nobody ever accused Oscar of starting any hot new trends. Now maybe Selma Hayek can rock this look, but there's no way in hell I can.


I've tried plucking with a dozen different state of the art tweezers, but I'm a bit of a klutz with those.


I've had a go with a home wax kit, but the least said about that the better.


I now fight the frump with a professional eyebrow wax. It takes seconds, it's only painful for a few minutes and it's pretty cheap (around £4.00 at my local salon). Ok, I'll admit I have sensitive skin so can end up looking like a Klingon for n hour or so afterwards, but it's totally worth it.


For more ways to fight the frump, go spend a little time with Mrs Fussypants.

3 comments:

  1. Abbreviated. It isn't that bad, just make sure you look at the waxer's eyebrows first, kinda like your hairdresser. I'd rather not have the girl with the pink and green mo'hawk chopping at my hair, same with the girl with drawn in eyebrows. She might be a bit wax happy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.