WFMW - Shake it


Well its another humpday.

Its a very quick tip this week on what works for me. If you ever have cans or tins of food (beans, soups etc) that have maybe been on the shelf for a while and you just know everything has settled to the bottom of the can. Rather than opening the can and then trying to scrape all the contents out, because you know in your haste your going to grab a teaspoon for this job. Best case scenario you wind up with a hand covered in sauce and worst case scenario a hand that has been cut to ribbons on the sharp edge of the can.

Instead, and you can have a bit of fun with this, shake the living daylights out of the can before opening it, get out all your aggression on that poor tin, it doesn't have any feelings you go for it.

Post arrive looking like the postman's been practising for tryouts, did it pour 5 minutes after you'd hung out the washing, late for every appointment....all.....day....long.

You go to town on that wee tin, show it who's boss and I can guarantee all but the most die hard, the most determined wee bean will slide right out of that tin when you open it.

If nothing else, it'll save you from taking a bad day out on someone or something that really matters to you.

For more great ideas head over to Rocks in my Dryer for WFMW.

L.

3 comments:

  1. Great little trick. I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I'm the one with my hand up to my elbow in the jar, trying to scrape that last. stubborn. bean. Cute post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. I've no idea why it works, it just does. I've done the same thing, I've also cut myself as well. I can be a proper divvy sometimes in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.