Clutter begone


Clutter, clutter everywhere, I've got no place to think.
I've decided to join SAHMmy in her 365 day clutter challenge. Seriously it's getting a little out of hand here. Something needs to be done, and apparently it needs to be done by me. Ah well here goes.

Day 1 - I cleared out my cutlery drawer, completely gutted it (start as you mean to go on and all that). I've finally managed to get rid of seven plastic baby spoons, toots refuses to use anymore, one lonely corn on the cob holder, two vegetable peelers and a lemon zester.
Not bad for a days work. I'm pretty pleased with myself.

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed. Not sure I could, but I know I NEED to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see how I go, but I have a ton of stuff I need to get rid of. It has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're joining the Challenge--off to a great start, and thanks for the inspiration: my toddler hasn't used her baby spoons in at least 6 months. Today's tossout is set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.