WFMW - Blazing Bloggy Trails

My Reader's cup runneth over and all that.

I've been having a great time the last few weeks. I've started the morning in my blogroll, reader or Twitter and then just went from there, bouncing through everyone else's followers and who they follow and their blogroll. I've been jumping all over the place adding blogs to my reader left, right and centre and I'm loving every minute of it. I've also added quite a few gems because of this little treasure trove


All these brilliant, new and interest people to read and chat with. It's been great.

You should give it a try. Don't just stick to your usual list, find something different. You never know. You're priorities might have changed, maybe you read the same things from the same people every day out of habit and you may find something which speaks more clearly to you.

On the other hand you might just find somebody down right hilarious and you'll laugh so hard you'll cry. Who knows. All I'm saying is have a look and see. Just don't forget about you're tried and tested bloggers, you wouldn't have found all the wonderful new blogs, you're now neglecting your friends and family to read without them.

For much better posts than this head over Rocks in my Dryer.

6 comments:

  1. Good point! That is fun.

    You asked about Jet Dry at my blog - it's a rinse agent that's used in an automatic dishwasher. Does that help? It would be sold near dishwasher soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a graet idea! I am trying it out right now!

    My name is Sonya and it is nice to meet you! I'd love for you to come and visit my blog sometime.

    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! As if I need *anything* keeping me online any longer than I already am. LOL

    Have fun blazing those trails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this too, then sometimes I get so behind with my bloggy reading, I just bite the bullet and mark them all as "Read". (confessions of a blogger No 79)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you, just popping in to say that I posted something today calling for stories about your worst parenting mistakes. If you've already posted one in the past or feel like posting another one and linking up, I'd definitely appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do this too and have found lots and lots of new blogs that i love...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.