Pay it Forward


Isn't it nice to just be "nice".

I'm jumping in to the Pay it Forward Challenge. I saw this on this challenge on
Hip Chick's Home.

How it Works

The first three people to comment on this post (and this post only) will receive a handmade item from myself within three months, completely free of charge to you. Its just my way of being nice and rewarding a few of you for putting up with me. You don't get a set date, just know that some day in the next three months the postman may have something other than bills for you.

The Catch (isn't there always one)

You have to Pay it Forward and commit to doing the same thing. Send three things to three people within three months. The items should be handmade, by you (and in my book mix cd's count, you know who you are).

2 comments:

  1. Me too please :) This looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I think this idea/challenge is fantastic! I would love to take part but if I am not actually the 3rd person I will do it anyway! I came across your blog a couple days ago and was excited you are in Northern Ireland! My husband and I spent most of our honeymoon in Northern Ireland in May 2008! We cant wait to go back! Have a great day!! Thanks for the challenge idea! :) ~~~Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.