All alone

That's what I am.

It's a little after 7.00am, I have my coffee and the news mumbling quietly in the corner for company.

I have a day planned, or as planned as it gets in the Summer, a bit of baking, bit of tidying, a walk to the park maybe or even just mucking about in the sprinklers in the front garden, it's a bit parched looking out there. The grass is definitely greener on my neighbour's side of the fence:)

Chloe's still in bed sleeping off a long lazy weekend playing with friends in the sun, and the husband is off to work.

His first day in his new job.

He's back to work.

I miss him, of course ... but I'm glad he isn't still here.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, time spent by oneself... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he has found a new job - hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused... what happened with the old-new job?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.