For all the things you desperately wanted to know but were too afraid to ask


Oh lummy I've been interviewed by Jason of The Jason Show. I asked for it so I'm completely the author of my own misfortune.

Ok the rules are as instructions to play along are as follows;

Want to be part of the interview fun?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will get to ask them five questions.

Alright then, here goes;

1. How do you feel after an episode of The Jason Show?

That depends on the post. The Jason Show covers all my bases. I've laughed, often to the point of hurting myself. I've cried, more than once. I've sometimes felt angry. Although more often than not, I feel very uplifted after an episode.

2. When making a sandwich, do you butter the bread or not?

Always, even if I'm having mayo. I guess I'm just a bit greedy.

3. When your nose is running, and you don't have any tissues, what are you inclined to do?

I sniff. I'm a sniffer and it bugs the husband, he's a total hanky man. I don't cover one nostril and blow a stream of snot onto the ground like a footballer if thats what you're getting at, because thats just disgusting.

4. Which three blogs do you enjoy the most ? (besides The Jason Show, of course)

Only three? Sure make it difficult why don't you.

I suppose the three I enjoy the most, and by that I mean I'll go nosying before the reader has had a chance to update and I miss reading when they haven't posted that day are:

Welcome to my World JanMary.

Tales from the Dad Side

Circle of Life/Multitasking Mommy. I know technically thats two, but shh.

There are dozens more I love, but these are the three I enjoy the most (and
The Jason Show, obviously).

5. Describe the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten.

Easy. Tripe. When we were kids, my mum's best friend loved the stuff and was determined we would all love it to. It never caught on. Everything about it is revolting, the smell (especially when its cooking), the taste, the texture. It's just nasty.

Oh and once I was playing with Toots and she put her fingers in my mouth, straight after picking her nose. The husband told me, through tears since he'd almost wet himself laughing.

She's always doing things like that. The husband has a video of Toots and I sitting watching TV, except the entire time she's picking her nose and wiping it on the leg of my trousers. I good 3 or 4 minutes goes past without me noticing.

That wasn't too bad actually, I was expecting worse. Some people take advantage of these things but it turns out Jason's lovely.

Go on then, play along. If your interested in being interviewed by yours truly leave a comment after the beep.

And if you have any suggestions for questions drop them in there as well.

BEEP

4 comments:

  1. Wow... I am honoured to be in your top three. Thanks for the linky love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Tripe is also the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten--or tried to eat, that is. It's just WRONG! The very thought of it makes my stomach turn.

    And thank you for your answers to #1. I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in your top three AND for putting both of my blogs, you're the best!!!

    Ok, I'll bite....interview me please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tripe! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I don't blame you for not liking it, I won't even try it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile. I love that you stopped by.